Men's Versatac Shirt with Insect Shield
- UPF 30+ sun Protection
- Treated with Insect Shield to repel bugs, good up to 70 washings
- Insect Shield is proven to repel mosquitoes, black flies, chiggers, ants and no-see-ums
- Superfeathweight blend of nylon & polyester
- 2 large front cargo pockets with flaps and zippers
- 2 larger vertical zip pockets behind cargo pockets for maps, tickets, passport etc.
- 6" deep slot pocket for glasses, writing instruments, cigars
- Roll-up sleeves with lashes
- Mesh panels run from cuff to armpit and town torso stopping 9 inches from hem
- Back cape vent with mesh for added ventilation
- Hidden snaps under collar points secure to shirt or can be worn undone
- Straight hem for wearing in or out
Our new Versatac Light Shirt with Insect Shield is the solution to outdoor fun when the bugs are bugging. Made from featherweight 1.5oz nylon / polyester blend, this shirt has features beyond features. They include: 2 front cargo pockets with flaps and zippers. 2 larger vertical zip pockets sit behind these cargo pockets to hold such items as maps, airline tickets, passports etc. Roll-up sleeves with lashes to stay put and invisible snaps under collar tabs to hold the collar points down. And now Insect Shield to ward off ticks, mosquitoes, black flies, chiggers and no-see-ums.Jump to Product Reviews
Men's Versatac Shirt with Insect Shield Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars (3 reviews)
Love all 3 of my versa-tac shirts . . . bought the insect shield this time just so I could get a different color . . .
Carl G., HAGERSTOWN, Maryland
Just a great shirt with lots of pockets. Now have 5 of these. Best fishing shirt out of all of those I have amassed over the years. Pockets
Duane D., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Very nice quality shirt. I like the snap down collar tabs vents Insect Shield UPF 30 and its light weight for washability. Two corrections in the description need to be made though1. The described 6" deep slot pocket for glasses is only 4" deep. 2. The two large cargo pockets do not both have hidden zippers as described only one of them does. The two larger pockets behind the cargo pockets do indeed have two vertical zippers which I really appreciate for that extra security. Essentially the shirt has three zippered pockets total not four as the description would lead you to believe.
Larry W., Palo Alto, California