Wind River Jacket
- soft but super tough waxed cotton shell
- Soft yes super tough waxed cotton shell
- Flannel lined interior with primaloft backing insulation for superb warmth
- Two Button Chest pockets and a slot pocket for your glasses
- Two Handwarmer pockets to store your mits
- 2 Internal secure vertical zippered pockets for valuables
- High stand up collar lined with soft Moleskin
- stow-able strap to secure the collar closed in front
The Wind River Range (or "Winds" for short), is a mountain range of the Rocky Mountains in western Wyoming. The range runs roughly NW–SE for approximately 100 mi (160 km). Indigenous peoples of the Great Basin, such as the Shoshones and Absarokas (Crow) Native Americans, lived in the range beginning 7000 and 9000 years ago in villages as high as 10,000 ft (3,000 m) in elevation. The Wind River Range can get very cold and windy. Your working ranch in the foothills of Mt. Gannet boasts miles of barbed wire and fence posts to keep the horses and steer at bay. Working there you need your sturdy companion, one that will guard you from the elements. Meet our new Wind River Jacket. The Sundance Kid Jacket of the mountains. Made from a tough Waxed Cotton exterior with soft insulated flannel inside, and cut waist length for ease of movement. It’s a good life and a great Jacket. It exudes confidence, I’d consider it.Jump to Product Reviews
Wind River Jacket Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars (7 reviews)
Write a Review
Great jacket. This is my 3rd jacket from rail riders. Each of them are waxed. I usually wear a size XL in most brands but find the large size from RR fits me the best. I'm 6'0 215lbs. I look forward to see what new jackets will come out this year.
Bradley ., Umatilla, Oregon
Very warm and comfortable yet rugged and surprisingly light weight for its warmth.
Matt C., Huffman, Texas
Great jacket Fits comfortably and looks good. Nice material and warm.
richard s., grosse pointe, Michigan