Men's Measuring Instructions:
- CHEST: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure around your chest just below armpits, over the highest part of your chest and shoulder blades, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, at the point where you would normally wear a belt.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: With arm slightly bent measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
- NECK: Measure around the middle of your neck (at the Adam's apple), keeping one finger between your neck and the tape measure for a comfortable fit.
- HIP/SEAT: Standing with feet together, measure around fullest point of seat, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- INSEAM: Using pants that fit well, measure from the crotch seam to bottom of cuff.