Men's VersaTac Ultra-Light Pants
- Lightweight 30z Rip-Stop Nylon
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Engineered side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, mag clips, with additional space
- Vertical zippers on front of cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Cell phone pocket slot behind right cargo pocket.
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of both velcro and double button closure
- 2 back pockets with flaps and velcro and button closure
Coming on the heels of the success of our Versatac Light and Mid Pants, we created the Versatac Ultra-lIght Pants. Made with all the same great features as the Light and Mid. The Ultra-Lights are constructed with 2ply 3oz Rip-Stop Nylon (the same fabric we use in our Rampage Shorts). The entire pant weighs in at 14 ounces, but don't let that fool you into thinking they are not tough. Ideal for hot weather wear, UPF 30+ sun protection and all the features you have come to love in the Versatac family.Jump to Product Reviews
Reason for Being: The lightest pant in our VersaTac line up, designed to give you all the features of the VersaTac pant with only 14 ounces of weight. Wearable in extreme heat, dry extremely fast.
Fabric: Ultra lightweight “Rip-Stop” nylon. Light and breathable but with a rip-stop pattern to prevent tearing with heavy use. Reinforced with an extra layer on the knees, seat, and ankle for extra durability.
The best pockets around: Huge cargo pockets allow limitless storage while also including smaller pockets for sorting what you carry. A cell phone pocket allows for easy access and storage of mobile devices, and the side cargo pockets have additional zipper access for ease when seated.
Men's VersaTac Ultra-Light Pants Reviews
4.8 out of 5 stars (30 reviews)
Ordered two pair of the re-designed VersaTac pants have received one pair to date Appear well constructed and fit true to size. Wish the material even for nylon was a little thicker or heavier side zippered pockets are a big asset and very practical not a fan of the flap pockets on the leg.
martin s., reno, Nevada
Great pants for casual about town use and in tours. Nice for cell phone and guide book storage in pockets good for carrying sunglasses and granola bars.
Greg ., Bowie, Maryland
Comfortable light but solid pants lives up to its billing.
Mark ., Fair Lawn, New Jersey