Men's Versatac Ultra-Light Shorts
- 10" Inseam
- Lightweight 3oz Rip-Stop Nylon
- Reinforced seat and pocket openings
- Partial elastic at sides of waist for easy fit
- Engineered side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, mag clips, with additional space
- Vertical zippers on front of cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling and driving a vehicle
- Handy cell phone pocket above behind cargo pockets
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of both velcro and double button closures
- 2 velcro secured back pockets
Our best-selling VersaTac Pants are also available in Shorts! They have the same great cargo pockets, including Velcro and button closures, a cell phone pocket, and individual organization inside to store all your different accessories. The VersaTac Shorts come in 3 oz. ripstop nylon and feature a reinforced seat with an extra layer of fabric. Get a pair of shorts that outlasts you.Jump to Product Reviews
Reason for Being: We took our popular VersaTac pants and added an option for super hot weather. The VersaTac shorts have all the function and features of the pants without half the pant legs. The Ultra-Lights are the lightest in the VersaTac line.
Fabric: 3 ounce Rip-Stop nylon
Pockets: Huge cargo pockets with both button and Velcro closure. Additional side zipper for easy access to the pockets when sitting or kneeling. Cargo pockets have additional pockets inside for organization and a cell phone pocket behind.
Men's Versatac Ultra-Light Shorts Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars (24 reviews)
Write a Review
These shorts are nothing short of amazing. They offer both comfort and durability. My only ask is for more colors since I am in these shorts on a daily basis.
Bryan ., Elbert, Colorado
Originally had a heavier version of these...no longer available...but I'm quite happy with the ultra light. Awesome customer service as well
PAUL H., Saunderstown, Rhode Island
Fit is great and they have plenty of useful pockets. Only one reason this isnt a 5 star review. This morning I realized the stitching holding the Velcro on my wallet pocket has given up the ghost. Back right pocket Velcro just hanging on by a thread.
daN b., Rancho Mirage, California