Cody Marsh is an:
- Friend of the environment
- Advocate of the National Parks
- Barefoot (yes, barefoot) runner
- MovNat proponent
- Native Arizonian, current West Virginian, future Coloradoan
- 20 year-old environmental studies college student
- Maker of the best beet hummus and kale salad
As evidenced by this introduction, Cody is a phenomenal guy; one of those people who makes you feel both inspired by the potential that surrounds us and confident in your own ability to realize that potential in a way that aims to help others. He's a come-in-early, stay-late, leave-no-trace, hey-I'll-carry-that, selfless giver that stands reverent to the wonders of the Earth... a modern-man's Muir, if you will.
MM direct link: http://moving-mountains.posterous.com/
MM Video: http://vimeo.com/45484697
John Muir Trail Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CNJwGsFIU-g#!
MM Yep Interview: http://weareyep.com/cody-marsh/
We Play Dirty Video: http://www.railriders.com/video-archive-play-dirty-va-7.html